Hotel Policies and Rules at Casa Doña Susana
We appreciate your visit to Puerto Vallarta and in particular your stay at Casa Doña Susana Hotel Beach Resort & Spa. As with any other hotel, we have regulations to make your experience more safe and enjoyable. If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us for more information.
- The hotel room must be paid at the time of arrival; in case you want to extend your stay, you must inform reception (subject to availability). The reception will issue a payment receipt. If you need an invoice, please request it before leaving.
- Room check-in time is from 3:00 pm
Check-out time is 12:00 pm
All Departures after 12:00 pm will be considered as late departure and permiteed an extra night will be charged.
- The room features an electronic safe for your valuables. But the hotel is not responsible for any loss of your valuables.
- The electricity in your room is 110 to 120 volts; it is prohibited to use equipment other than this type of connection and overload the lines.
- This hotel has civil liability insurance in compliance with the provisions of the Official Mexican Standard NOM-07-TUR-2002.
- Damage caused by guests to the building, furniture and decorations will be billed to their account.
- The services of the spa, medical care and childcare services are provided by a third party and will have an additional cost.
- No pets are allowed in the rooms.
- Scandals are prohibited on the premises of the hotel. 7
- Rooms can only be used by guests who are duly registered.
- Hotel Guest are not permitted to have visitors in their room.
- It is prohibited to hang your clothes on the doors, windows and railings of the balconies.
- It is prohibited to have glass containers in the swimming pools.
- It is prohibited to consume food and beverages in the areas of the pools, restaurant and bar that were not purchased in our restaurants or boutiques.
- It is prohibited to take towels from the rooms. There is a beachfront area that provides this service from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Please be advised that the hotel is 100% smoke-free. According to the NO SMOKING LAW, it is strictly forbidden to smoke on the premises.
- The hotel reserves the right to refuse admission to visitors in the rooms.
- For your safety and protection, keep the door and windows locked when leaving your room. When you are inside, identify all persons before letting them into your room.